- “There probably is no out”. And there it is kids. Season over!
- This is like Walter White’s vacation in the great white north. Except Robert Forster is just an old handyman. And June isn’t a meth kingpin. OK, this is nothing like Breaking Bad. Shut up.
- OK, the Handyman’s “After a while, crocodile” sold me. He’s my new god.
- Seriously. Are all college classes in TV and Movies either COMPLETELY CHOCKED FULL or sparsely filled by nerds and assholes?
- ACK! TWISTY THE CLOWN! Err. Wait. No… Just another railroaded liberal. And a GAY one to boot!
- A lot of world building this episode. Figuratively and literally.
- A requiem for a newspaper. A 1 act play wherein June mourns the written word, the dead, and decides to publish her own zine. (If I don’t make my own jokes here, I’m going to go insane of sadness.)
- “You and our baby”. Vomit, Nick. But hey. He gave her a gun!
- I’m sorry. Two guns. I’m starting to feel bad for actual husband. Sorta. He’s a bit of a dweeb. I’m stalling while the dead-eyed weirdo boinks the pregnant chick. I’m hella-uncomfortable.
- Sweet Christmas. That’s enough with the freeing sex, kids!
- It’s just my Hulu, but the first ad after all that sex was for White Castle, and I seriously vurped.
- So how does one get to be a cattle prodder? “Well, in my other life, I worked at the DMV.” SOLD!
- An MFA in interior design? It’s JUST as useful working in the wasteland.
- Somewhere, a Trump supporter watching this show has a hard-on when they deny the marriage license of a gay couple that is “no longer recognized”. And I’d like THAT person to be sent to the wasteland.
- OH DAYUM, GINA. College Prof gots lady balls. Suck it, house frau!
- If I lived in this world, and had faith previously? It hath been smoted by meow.
That seemed like a waste of a perfectly good millstone…
Now I want to see what The Miniaturist sent the Meermans
How are they going to explain the baby, even with Otto returned?
Wait, so was there magic or not?
Why did Emily Berrington do that weird dutch accent when everyone else used British ones?
Joe is obviously a psychopath right? He’s basically post-grad Dan Humphries (because being Gossip Girl is pretty stalker craycray when you step back and look at it gross)
Looks like he might have an interesting backstory tho.
Oh Benji, you are so wrong. He is so a killer and you just don’t know you’re dead yet.
Rich people, amirite?
Except in Frankenstein you truly sympathize with the monster, this show notsomuch.
Oh Peach, you just put yourself in the crosshairs…
Who keeps the phone?? And leaves it on with the battery in it? This is obviously not Joe’s first rodeo, he’d know better.
Pretty sure I don’t like a single person on this show, Greg Bertilani you’ve let me down for once…