Buffy’s coming to San Diego & she’s bringing swag. 20th Century Fox Consumer products announced today the first-ever Buffy Vampire Hunt set to send fans through the streets of San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter on Saturday, July 21st. Oh and wouldn’t you know, that’s during Comic-Con!
Fans can become a “slayer” by locating each “Vampire Nest” through downtown’s historic Gaslamp Quarter (including the Convention Center) where they will be rewarded with a wide-range of prizes at each location. We’re talking Buffy Funko figurines, posters, stickers, pin, shirts, comic, etc.
Wanna hunt? Sign up at Shop.Fox.com right now for maps and clues. While you are there they’ll also be encouraging you to buy their all-new excusive Buffy merch from a virtual Scooby-Gang of licensing partners & publishers including:
• Simon & Schuster – From New York Times bestselling author Kiersten White comes Slayer, a brand-new series set in the world of Buffy the Vampire Slayer that introduces a new Slayer as she grapples with the responsibility of managing her incredible powers that she’s just beginning to understand. The first book in the series, which is on sale in January 2019, is now available for pre-order.
• This September, from Little, Brown Books for Young Readers, an exciting and hilarious new middle grade story for anyone who likes (or doesn’t like) vampires! Like Star Wars: Jedi Academy and DC Comics’ Secret Hero Society, this action-packed and fun-filled story is told through comics, journal entries, class notes, doodles, text messages, and other in-world artifacts. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: New School Nightmare is now available for pre-sale.
• Quirk Books presents Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A Picture Book — through this all-new new picture book story brought to life with enchanting, colorful illustrations, kid readers can learn about what the world’s strongest vampire slayer was like when she was a kid! The family friendly book releases in September and is now available for pre-sale.
• How to Slay the Buffy Way from HarperCollins is an empowering, inspiring and full of attitude full-color collection of the best lines and iconic scenes from the hit television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Coming this October.
• Now available from Insight Editions, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Slayer Stats: The Complete Infographic Guide to All Things Buffy. This one-of-a-kind infographic guide to all things Buffy blends striking illustrations with a bounty of facts and stats that shed light on just about every aspect of the hit TV series. Full of fun insights and surprising details about the lore, characters, quips, and most legendary episodes, battles, and villains, this refreshing take on the Buffy-verse will delight fans old and new.